• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's Hilda up to?U/D with pics!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Why has she got Rog to put the new 6' hutch up on bricks in the unfinished kitchen extension??? ;)
DSC03206.jpg

Last edited:
I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :(

*tell us*tell us*tell us*tell us*tell us*tell us*tell us*tell us*tell us*

:D :D :D :D :D

Nope, sorry. I'm not going till 5pm with a friend who is having the bonded pair.I know very little at the moment apart from the fact that Tracy had a frantic call from a contact to say there were 5 rabbits waiting to come in but that their local fosterers were full to the gunnels...(dumping season!!!:evil:). I've been busy getting the 6 footer ready but am wondering if it's a tiny lionhead would it be better in my4x2x2 till it's settled? Will it feel exposed and lonely in the huge one? Or am I being daft? I think I'll get Angie's one ready as well just in case. I won't know which bun I'll have as there are 3 singles and someone is picking up her two this afternoon so I'll have whichever is left. Hmmm....wouldn't it be nice if it turns out to be a tiny placid neuterred male...can you see where I'm going with this? ;)
KAREN.. feeling any better?

I've been busy getting the 6 footer ready but am wondering if it's a tiny lionhead would it be better in my4x2x2 till it's settled? Will it feel exposed and lonely in the huge one? Or am I being daft?

well going by what choci was like when he first went into the 6ft hutch, he didn't like it, he hid i a corner a barely ate anything til I put him back in the tiny hutch:lol: having said that not all rabbits like tiny hutches:lol:

Back