• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dont you think its nice when...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
you bump into/speak 2 sum1 who has a rabbit and they care 4 it great?:D

Usually when i meet sum1 hu has a rabbit they dont know about how important hay is, or dnt have the rite food etc etc

Im going babysitting soon and they mentioned they have rabbits, and i wass a bit like 'oh god' tbh.... but asked what kind etc etc to be polite. turns out they havea male and female pair, both fixed. they are in pellets not mix and always have hay, and they have a lovely big run and hutch.

its jus so refreshing not to feel sad when sum1 says they have rabbits!:D

Yeah it's great - the job interview I had a few weeks ago they asked what I was passionate about, and I said rabbits. The guy got all excited and said they used to have a houserabbit and now they have a pair, so we nattered about that for a while...great interview :lol: :lol:

the bloke i work with has a house rabbit... both his daughter who is my age and his wife are rabbit mad.... his wife phoned up for him once (direct line and he wasnt at his desk) and we ended up having a 20 min conversation about rabbits on works time hehe and she ended up not even speaking to him :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont know anyone else except for my mate in waterloovile who has garden rabbits.... i dont even see hutches in gardens as i walk by houses.... brum must be rabbit free :shock:

It is great when someone has a similar interest to you, particularly rabbits. I am really lucky that some very good friends of ours have house buns and piggies, so we have a lot in common. Our conversations obviously revolve round the animals!!!! It's brilliant!!!

Andrea
x

I've had a great response since moving here. The washing machine guy and the furniture guy all had great things to say about our house rabbits. :-D Our vet also said how refreshing it was to see people who are as passionate about rabbits as she is. So that's a good sign. :lol:

I know its so unusual. Unfortunately so far all my encounters have been less than impressive. No-one seems to bother to find out about them properly.

It was my rabbit mad friend that got me into rabbits! Now, I have quite a few friends who have bunnies and look after them properly.

It makes me laugh that everyone knows I'm rabbit mad, even my university tutor used to ask me how the bunnies were:lol: !

Back