• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what shall i do with this hutch?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I'm trying to clear all the junnk out of my garage. there is a hutch in there which is no use from buns cos it's only 4' x 1' x 1' (i didnt buy it - poppy was given to me in it).

Can anyone think of a humane use for it? I will be happy to give it to any of you free if you can pick it up from leeds.

Otherwise it's going to the tip. No big deal but I don't want to waste it if someone can find a use for it! It's tongue + groove, pretty solid, no legs.

I dont think its deep enough even for a GP let alone a bunny....maybe best to destroy it and dump it to make sure its never used again?

thats what I was thinking - i dont want to release it into the world just for unsuspecting creatures to be put in it :? but i wondered if anyone wanted it for a rabbit themed cupboard or summat - i have been using it to store hay and food and apple twigs!

thats what I was thinking - i dont want to release it into the world just for unsuspecting creatures to be put in it :? but i wondered if anyone wanted it for a rabbit themed cupboard or summat - i have been using it to store hay and food and apple twigs!

Please don't destroy it!!, all of our unusable sized hutches we get in we give to the local hedgehog rescue, they are always in desperate need of them so perhaps you could check to see if there is one in your area before you destroy it.

Wow, why didn't i think of using it for a run shelter after spending four hours last night trying and failing to make one of those out of card?!?! thanks for that, I don't know where I'd be without this forum except: somewhere very disorganised.

I have another the same size but flimsier, If I can find a hedghod rescue they can have that one. :)

Back