• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepe; fao Holidayhutch & GemmaH

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Pepe settled in really well. We've just started letting him out in the back garden and he's come back promptly so far. He sleeps on the end of the bed and follows me about the house if I'm here on my own. He adores his food and is very playful. I've brought a clicker and am very ambitiously teaching him stuff. He sproradically knows sit and up so far.

Anyway's here's some pics.

pepe.jpg

pepe2.jpg

pepe3.jpg

pepe4.jpg

pepe5.jpg

pepe6.jpg

pepe7.jpg

Awww, fab piccies! I've often wondered how he was settling in and kept meaning to get in touch to ask you but never managed it yet!

Glad it's all going well!

Awww, fab piccies! I've often wondered how he was settling in and kept meaning to get in touch to ask you but never managed it yet!

Glad it's all going well!

:lol: I kept meaning to get in touch to let you know too. Just so many things going on. He was a hit with my parents when they came to see the place, they keep calling him Dracula though.

Thanks Tracey :-D

Aaaaw they are fantastic I am so pleased he found a good home with you. Alison will be so pleased, I'll have to send her those pics over - thanks for the update Dee

Back