• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for my Raffles..U/D He is on medicine!

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
Oh I can't believe it.... last week my gorgeous Chester died, then my sweet Hazel and now my old bun Raffles is sick:cry: He is over 7 years, and has been relatively healthy... occasional ear mites due to lop ears, but that is it... but now he has a snotty nose and runny eyes and there is slight clicking in his breathing:cry: Oh I hope its curable... I had plans to bond him with Sadie, so they can share their dotage together......:cry:

Last edited:
Thankyou for the vibes;) He is now home and like you said Jane, he is on a course of strong anti-biotics... The poor little bun has conjunctivitis and rhinitis... I was worried sick because he had a clicking when he breathed and Blue my late bun had this when his teeth were due to be filed and with Raff's age I panicked incase his back teeth were overgrown, though he eats like a horse!! His teeth are fine, thankfully:D So now he is on a promise to get better, so I can bond him with my pretty widow Sadie (Chester's wife-bun) Thing is after cleaning his eyes and nose and giving him medicine he sits and sulks... typical male:shock: :lol: :lol:

Aww... I'm sure he'll be happy if he knows that when he gets better he'll have a girlie bun to snuggle with.:D

Raffles is taking his medicine very well, not keen on his eyes being washed out or his nose and thumps his toots, just to let us know how he feels;) He is eating and is looking perkier now, I think its due to the fact that, fingers crossed next weekend, if he is better, he is due to bond with Sadie... lucky bun!!!

Back