• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farm food pellets any good??????

mullethead

Mama Doe
I think ive found a goldmine,recently i bought a large bale of hay from a farm which was nice and green and very long strands,now i have just been back too get woodshavings at £5 for 120 litres(snowflake dust extracted)and they also sell rabbit pellets or mix ,now the pellets look really good they have added omega 3 oils and all good ingrediants such as oat hay ,there selling these for £8 for 20 kg,will this be ok for my buns as it will save me a fortune as at the end of the day if its no good then i wont buy,rick

Last edited:
It could well be massey but with my memory not 100% but all the stuff whats in it sounds all good and the farmer said he sell more of the pellets than the mix,has yours got omega3 in it,rick

i think so yea.if it is massey feeds there realy good.mine love them n i know loads of people who use them.last ages aswell.x

Sorry, don't know about the pellets. Do you mind if I ask where this farm is? I've been trying for a while (apparently not very hard :lol: )to find somewhere local that sells hay by the bale

Mike

Sorry, don't know about the pellets. Do you mind if I ask where this farm is? I've been trying for a while (apparently not very hard :lol: )to find somewhere local that sells hay by the bale

Mike

its a farm near heywood dist park ,i will get the address for you if you would like next time im passing,rick

Higher barn farm ,where birch services is not the motorway entrance the back entrance its on that road and they have a sign outside there entrance for spillers horse feed,if you cant get it of what i have said i will gladly take you up:D ,rick

Higher barn farm ,where birch services is not the motorway entrance the back entrance its on that road and they have a sign outside there entrance for spillers horse feed,if you cant get it of what i have said i will gladly take you up:D ,rick

Thanks, I know that road - just need to look out for the farm.

Mike

Back