• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER - PACT animal sanctuary

sgprescue

Mama Doe
PACT animal sanctuary is a large rescue facility near Hingham in Norfolk. They take in all types of animals from tiny mice and rats right up to dogs, cats, horses, goats, pigs etc. At the moment they have over 100 rabbits and guinea pigs looking for homes. Unfortunatly due to their location rehoming can be quite slow, especially at this time of year and most if not all of these animals will still be in rescue over the christmas period. I am appealing for donations to help make christmas a bit special for all the rabbits and guinea pigs at PACT. Although they get given all the basics (food, water, comfortable place to sleep etc) there is not enough funds to purchase toys and special hays that most pets learn to appreciate. Any funds raised will be used to purchase toys, special hays (timothy, herbal etc) and supplies and any left over will be given to PACT to put towards their new bunny/piggy village that still needs to be finished. Even just a couple of pounds will purchase one or two toys. If you would like to help you can either send a cheque (pm me for details) or make a donation via paypal to cheryl@sprowstonguineapigrescue.co.uk If donating by paypal please put "PACTXMAS" in the message field so I know what it is for.

Here are a few photos I took there in the summer

102_0331.jpg

102_0334.jpg

102_0341.jpg

These bunnies have been in rescue over 2 years :cry:
102_0345.jpg

some of the old housing that so desperatly needs replacing
102_0382.jpg

The new rabbit/piggy village, there will be over 40 in total once enough funds have been raised to finish them.
102_0359.jpg

Their website is www.pactsanctuary.org

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

Last edited:
Ohh, Cant believe those poor buns have been in rescue for two years :cry: I doubt i'll have enough money til new year to donate anything, but if you could bump this up after christmas Cheryl, I'll happily give something :) (Sorry Im no use atm :oops:) XX

anyone? Most of the donations we have had so far have been from other rescues. I will of course be putting some money in myself aswell. This really is a worthwhile cause as the rabbits and guinea pigs at PACT never get any toys or treats :cry:

:wave: i will - so i got to paypal and just put your email address in where i want to pay (usually just do click here to pay links and it puts all the info in for you)?

I have just donated but i must have missed the message box to write pactxmas. It said pactxmas was the item I was paying for, is this ok?
Lisa xx

Back