• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp Again!

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Scamp got a new sleeping box (he ate the old one), he thinks the hole is a bit small:
IMG_0404b.jpg

But he can squeeze in:
IMG_0408b.jpg

Just:
IMG_0410b.jpg

But it would be better a bit bigger:
IMG_0409b.jpg

This tunnel could use some DIY too:
IMG_0416b.jpg

And the best place for a nap:
IMG_0420b.jpg

5' in the air on top of the fish tank glass, under the lights:
IMG_0418b.jpg

I keep having to turn the lights off, its a marine tank so the are uv - bright & very hot!!

That is so cute.

Phil would go nuts if we still had a tank and one of the rabbits did that though :oops:

Phil would go nuts if we still had a tank and one of the rabbits did that though :oops:

:lol: He's allowed as long as he leaves the wires alone! He kinda determined though and it's difficult to make areas off limit. He jumps up there himself.

It's a Fish-Bunny!! The rarely seen species of wabbit that talks to fishes from his perch above their tank! :lol:

Sooooo sweet! :love:

:lol: He's allowed as long as he leaves the wires alone! He kinda determined though and it's difficult to make areas off limit. He jumps up there himself.

Maybe he finds watching the fishes relaxing.

It does look like he is on a tanning bed though :lol: :lol:

I love Scamp so much :love:
My foster bun Danio asks if he'd like to hang out some time?
He had been living in a fish tank, so he reckons they'll get along swimmingly! :lol:

He's soooo cute! And the antics he gets up to ......:D I bet you're worn out!

Back