• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cleaning satisfaction

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I love cleaning out my bunnies and pigs, gives me so much satisfaction knowing they have clean hutches. Anyone else love it???
Sallyx

:wave: Totally... you kinda go in with a warm glow knowing they are all snug in nice clean houses.... for 2 mins! :roll:

well if either of you pair wanna come do the chippies once a week id have no objections :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like it when its done.

I think the novelty of cleaning out 10 indoor cages and 3 large hutches a few times a week wears off pretty quickly!

Oh yeah i love it too. Its so nice when you have finished and see how nice it looks until (like you said) 2 minutes later - destroyed!! :lol:

i love making it perfect, putting hay in the rack, a treat in the holder, brand new willow balls on the nice hay! next morning...looks like a bomb site!

I like it when its done.

I think the novelty of cleaning out 10 indoor cages and 3 large hutches a few times a week wears off pretty quickly!

I'll swap you Sooz, we're thinking of getting T shirts with professional rabbit pooper scoopers on them:lol: It can take us anything up to 5 hours a day to clean ours out when we are full

I hate the thought of it but don't mind actually doing it and like everyone else I love the feeling when it's done.

I have 1 six and half foot hutch, 1 48" dog crate, 1 Furet XL, 1 Ferplast 120 and 1 hamster cage all indoors. Out in garage I have smaller dog crate and a separate litter tray. I clean out cages everyday and also clean up the mess made from cleaning out. I am very particular about my animals - I'm a bit of a clean freak :oops:
Taz

i love cleaning out too thought it was just me. It does take ages with 2 playhouses and 2 indoor cages but i really enjot it even though its a mess 5 mins laterMust admit it is slightly worse in winter but can get in playhouses so not as bad as it could be

I wish I could say I enjoyed doing it, but I love the feeling of achievement when it's all done!

I love cleaning the hutch out. Putting plenty of bedding in to make sure they are cosy- LOL.
But when you see it next morning, its as it they have decided to push EVERYTHING downstairs and kick all the woodshaving through the mesh!

Lol..
Anyway I love the feeling "They are going to love it when they come in and lay in the hay and cuddle up in the Straw!"

LOL

Back