• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy

jack8

Mama Doe
Here is another picture of the poor little Chap that I have just sponsored, sue has said he is a bit quiet today so I really hope he will be OK.

Teddy2611073.jpg

in

The fact that you are sponsoring is a great support for Teddy and he is in very good hands! Hope he get's well soon :D

What's his story?

He's gorgeous :love:

As I understand it, he was found abandoned on some open ground by a very kind man who contacted SRR. Sue brought him back very cold and he's been snuggled up since. He's eating well, but has developed a wet nose which seems to come and go, plus Sue has been a bit worried about him generally and today he's been very quiet.

Here is an update , I hope to go and see him soon.

Teddy is doing very well, still has a very wet nose but is eating and drinking. We are keeping him warm with snugglesafe heat pads,blankets, cat beds and lots of cuddles.

Aw poor little Teddy. Well done again Jack for sponsoring him and I really hope he gets better soon. :)

AMETHYST

Back