• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do i tell them apart????

mullethead

Mama Doe
I was thinking of a big blue spot:lol:
buns037.jpg

There both identical:?

Last edited:
Usually you will find one is slightly larger than the other or has a different head shape.

I struggle with Bessie and Samson but she is a little bigger than him.

had the same problem with my twins... now I can see the difference, but its male and female and took me about 3 months...:lol:

When I had to give her medicine, I marked her ear. Should be even easier with yours, since they are white. Just buy some food-paint at the supermarket and put a bit on one of the ears. You find it where all the stuff for decorating cakes is sold.

had the same problem with my twins... now I can see the difference, but its male and female and took me about 3 months...:lol:

When I had to give her medicine, I marked her ear. Should be even easier with yours, since they are white. Just buy some food-paint at the supermarket and put a bit on one of the ears. You find it where all the stuff for decorating cakes is sold.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back