• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhhhhhhh

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Someone I know has just text me asking if I can get them a rabbit for free??? I replied, "what for" knowing full well this was heading to dip stick territory. I was then told it was for a present. I replied that rabbits had to be kept in pairs and was asked why :roll: I replied by asking if they would like to be kept in a cage on their own without any other contact with their own species... He replied "yes" and then said "I am only asking. Anyway don't you have foster rabbits in"????? I replied that even rescue rabbits have to be paid for as rescues don't run themselves and that rabbits are very complicated creatures and require alot of time, money and energy. He has changed his mind now. Honestly sometimes I give up. What is wrong with people.

Grrrr! Least you persuaded him out of it :D

When Vinnie died my neighbour thought she would be doing me a favour if she went to P@H and got me a new bunny :shock: :shock: It was very sweet but so clueless :?
Luckily she confided in my son and her son and mine piped up that Mummy ONLY gets her animals from rescues! Phew!

If you told him he would have been waiting four months for Matilda to be speyed Im sure that would have put him off ;)

I wouldn't want those 2 babies going anywhere other than somewhere spectacular. I may need councilling for that. I am dreading them being rehomed.:cry:

Im not expecting to get them back.

Have Flyns nips cleared up OK? Hows 'ball' watch going? :oops:

Back