• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Christmas stocking!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Hi guys, I've got to tell you lot cos no one else will care but I've just opened my recent hay delivery and included in the delivery was a little rabbit sized Christmas stocking! How cute :D

Is that from the hay experts??

My delivery was despatches yesterday, can't wait for it to arrive (although most of it is for my "Secret Santa's" but shhhh don't tell them...

Hannah

Yes it was :D
Think I might send mine to a special little bunny this Christmas cos Barney and Roxy have been naughty little rabbits.

I got a stocking for my bunny from hay experts plus very quick delivery I was very impressed, not sure what my rabbit Merlin will make of his stocking though....

Rach

I got a stocking for my bunny from hay experts plus very quick delivery I was very impressed, not sure what my rabbit Merlin will make of his stocking though....

Rach

Yes I always find them brilliant and I'm sure the delivery time has got quicker.

Faye, they are always naughty :lol:
Roxy did the trick AGAIN the other day where she escapes from the front room without me seeing at feeding time so then I spend 5 minutes convinced she's dead in a corner somewhere only to find her stuffing her face with something in the hall. And Barney well he just looks so innocent, I think he encourages Roxy to do his bidding so that he doesn't get into trouble. True evil genius!

I should get one too hopefully, well it was on my order. Was looking for my buns Christmas pressie and saw I could get a stocking free if ordered over £30 (which isn't hard), they have some nice things on there at the mo. Cant wait fo r it all to come :)

I'd blame Humphrey - he's the really naughty one - typical spaniel! :roll: :lol:

Another example of naughtiness. Roxy distracted us whilst Barney stole a banana skin. They then split it between them and hid behind different sofas! Seriously they had a chat before hand and everything.

Back