• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oat Hay - great service and back to long stalks again!

ooOOOO! :shock: I have heard of that company but didn't realise they sold direct from their won website, Christmas prezzies here we come!! :lol:

Hi,

Is it quite soft or more stalky?

I wondered whether my dental bun would eat it but he likes the soft hays.

Thanks,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

BB Mommy - did you ever try the oat hay Bunny Basics used to sell? Is it like that? Really stalky and green and yellow?

That's my buns fave!

Thanks!

Thank you BB Mommy :wave:

Harvey is my little wildie boy that I found laying injured the road on Easter Sunday 2.5 years ago. He has to have his teeth burred every 3 months and is a real character. He doesn't eat much hay at all. I have tried so many types. I'm wondering whether he would like the oat hay. He likes the softer hays as they are easier for him to eat. Here's a few pics of my babe taken last Friday:

DSCF1015.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1033.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

Harv inspired me to start my own little bunny rescue. I also take in wild bunnies in need.

Thanks,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Lovely to see you about Nichola :wave: Might have to try this, seems cheaper than the Hay Experts one which mine eat loads of :D Xx

Hi Becki :wave:

Is brillo to see you too! Haven't been on much since losing my beloved border collie, Millie, in February this yr. Have been pretty down but is good to be back. I don't have a 'puter at home yet so still have to sneak on as and when I can at work.

Hope you and the buns are o.k.

Big hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

my bunnies also love all the other bunny stuff Burns sell on their site. Ive been getting their oat hay for a while now and mine always love it. :D

Back