• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendations for pet sitter - York area

SharonR

New Kit
I was wondering whether anyone could recommend a pet-sitter in the York area? A friend who usually comes to feed and check on my bunnies is also away at Christmas and I don't know any of my neighbours well enough yet to know whether I can trust them.

I have tried a few York based companies and they are not willing to come to my village (Elvington, 5 miles from York) and my vet couldn't recommend any.

I'd rather not unsettle them and send them to a boarding facility with unfamiliar surrounding, but this may be the only option. Can anyone recommend a good one near me?

Many thanks!

hi there sharonR i am in Howden not fair from you if you dont find any pet sitting we do boarding facilities for indoor/outdoor and let me know if your interested cause we are getting full.

I was wondering whether anyone could recommend a pet-sitter in the York area? A friend who usually comes to feed and check on my bunnies is also away at Christmas and I don't know any of my neighbours well enough yet to know whether I can trust them.

I have tried a few York based companies and they are not willing to come to my village (Elvington, 5 miles from York) and my vet couldn't recommend any.

I'd rather not unsettle them and send them to a boarding facility with unfamiliar surrounding, but this may be the only option. Can anyone recommend a good one near me?

Many thanks!

Im in Hull could poss board for you...

elvington is lovely, my aunt used to live in escrick x

Back