• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really dont like this ad

It says on the ad 'help and advice given' Maybe we should ask for some help rehoming the 30,000 rabbits in rescues and see what they can advise? :roll:

It says on the ad 'help and advice given' Maybe we should ask for some help rehoming the 30,000 rabbits in rescues and see what they can advise? :roll:

Absolutely! :evil:

And cant believe they are so keen to get rid of their stock to a flamin petshop!! Grr......

Quite near me too :(

Unfortunately Heanor is one of those backwards places where people do stuff just because their family have always done it. Lot of inbreeding (and I don't mean the rabbits) :lol:

Quite near me too :(

Unfortunately Heanor is one of those backwards places where people do stuff just because their family have always done it. Lot of inbreeding (and I don't mean the rabbits) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think someone on here is from Heanor!!!

They breed anything and everything.... just the sort of person you dont need, great if you happen to own a pet shop though!!:evil: :censored:

Back