• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Diddy’s new friend Barney

Becca6

Mama Doe
Diddy got his new friend on Friday. Barney is a beautiful seven week old and after a bit of chasing and chattering they are now cuddled up and happily settled.

DiddyandBarney02.jpg

Diddy and Barney together on Sunday:

Posing nicely for the camera:

Diddy-and-Barney---1.jpg

Diddy-and-Barney---4.jpg

Both have had enough of posing and set off in different directions:

Diddy-and-Barney.jpg

Diddy had his last injection at the vet last night and his hair has started to grow back. He still looks a bit odd as there are bald patches and tufty bits, but he’s looking a lot better and isn’t depressed like he was.

They’ve not made much noise together yet, but have been eating tons of hay and their veg and food bowls are soon being emptied.

I’m hoping to have two of Honeybunny’s piggies in the next few weeks, when we can arrange for me to go and fetch them, and the plan is that they will live with my two girlies Polly and Posie. After seeing Diddy get so stressed after losing Basil, I’m trying to get my piggies into groups of three or four so it doesn’t happen again.

:)

Last edited:
Back