• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A couple of letters I received this week...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
From Chances ex-owner, the 86 year old:

It was a big relief for me to find that 'Roger rabbit' had gone to someone who cared about him (and me!) I hope you find him a good home, he has made the perfect pet.

It had not occured to me that you would have him castrated and injected- So I am sending you this money as a little help.

Thank you very much for your concern

What a sweetheart!

From Charlies new family:

The bunnies are absolutely besotted with each other. We have a few pictures for you of the bunnies settling in, Whisper and Charlie get the same amount of cuddles so it is equal.

Thank you for absolutely everything, we are very grateful.

The pictures are going up around my desk, they are lovely.

Its little moments like opening a letter you expect to be a bill :rolleyes: and fnding a note like this that makes it all worth while.

Oh how lovely is that :) Brought a tear to my eye :oops:

Just out of interest how much did Chance's old owner send?

£30 plus he gave me £10 when he dropped Chance off.

Sadly though Chance has severe teeth problems, eye problems and a mite infestation at the moment....I'm also pretty sure I found a lump in his jaw, he was very sensitive about it :(

Back to the vets tomorrow :?

Aaaaw that's lovely. I know it's not expected and you do it out of love for the buns but it is always nice to have your work appreciated and acknowledged

Aww, that's nice that they have decided to write to show their appreciation. I will be sure to do the same if i end up adopting Piccolo. :D

(I hope all goes to plan - Michelle is starting to pay more attention than usual to my other buns so I think she's def ready for a boyfriend!:D )

Back