• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch on its way!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
I ordered my giant happy hutch combo last night :D . can't wait to get it cos then i can get buns! sorry, but i had to share! after talking about this for over a year its finally happening!!!:D :D :D :D

Don't want to spoil your excitement, but please check the hutch well when it arrives. Both of mine were broken thanks to bad treatment by the courier. If you see damage, then sign it as "damaged", otherwise you won't get your money back.

I've got one of these and it's great! Loads of space for two medium sized rabbits. Mine arrived fine, with only one catch on the run damaged and I contacted the company and they sent me two spare catches in first class post so I recommend them.

yes i have got one of these and mine had a dint in it probs though transport do i ring them up and tell them about this :?

its here! that was so quick! i only ordered it sunday night! all looks fine from what i can see through packaging so fingers crossed. then had to dash to shop to buy litter tray, litter and pellets. can't wait to put it together! thankfully its the t&g one. i was worried they might send me an old plywood one as some people on here had experienced.

well we've just put the hutch together - in the dark!:shock: got to 9pm and hubby says come on lets put your hutch together :shock: ! it went together not too bad except the roof was a bit awkward cos it was heavy and hubby managed to smack me in the mouth with it when he moved it suddenly :lol: . the hutch is huge! has anyone divided the bedroom up further as i think its far too big??? what did you use?

Mine use the bedroom as their toilet only, so I did not change anything. They prefer to sleep in the run, in any weather, even when it is freezing. :rolleyes:

Back