• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT anyone ordered from these people?

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Sorry removed name after seeing another thread

We ordered this hutch 3 weeks ago and they are not responding to e-mails and don't take phone calls we are getting very worried we can't afford to lose £85!!

Last edited:
That is terrible, I do hope you manage to get it sorted. Sorry I have never bought from them, so cant offer any useful advice.
Sallyx

Didnt someone else have a similar problem a while back :? not sure if it was the same company or not though...

and don't take phone calls we are getting very worried we can't afford to lose £85!!

Do you mean don't answer or don't have the number? How did you pay, you might be able to get you money back through the cc card company.

Tam

So sorry mis read the email and though it was another! :oops:

I hope youget it sorted soon!

Last edited:
i saw that they are paypal verified - if you paid by paypal you can open a dispute and get your money back that way but you have to do it within a certain amount of days - i think its 30 but im not sure.

Hmmm, very strange. :? I have come across their website, but found the colourful writing very annoying and their hutches were too small for what I was looking for.
Good luck, I hope you'll hear from them soon.

Bunny business/ UK pets online
http://ukpetsonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=438

We ordered this hutch 3 weeks ago and they are not responding to e-mails and don't take phone calls we are getting very worried we can't afford to lose £85!!

oooh dear :( I'm assuming Thea's links are about the other threads we had on this company - who are often confused with a very good pet suppliers with an unfortuanely similar name (ukpetsupplies - brilliant - I've always used them) - I'm sure ukpetsonline get a lot of trade as a result :?

oooh dear :( I'm assuming Thea's links are about the other threads we had on this company - who are often confused with a very good pet suppliers with an unfortuanely similar name (ukpetsupplies - brilliant - I've always used them) - I'm sure ukpetsonline get a lot of trade as a result :?

That's right, I'm sure you remember Elve, I very embarrassingly got them confused with a very very good company - UKpetsupplies :oops:

While we're talking about hutch companies, has anyone ordered a hutch from Ryedale Pet Homes?

http://www.rehutches.com/

Their hutches don't come flat packed, so we may have problems getting them into our garden. But I was not totally happy with Happy Hutch, either.

They are quite expensive!

Ryedale may be expensive but their hutches are very well made. After receiving several poor quality hutches from Happy hutch I had Ryedale make me some hutches and they are exceptional quality. In future I would rather save a bit longer and pay the extra for a hutch that I know will last me years ;)

Back