• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing My Adorable New Boys!!!!! :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I just picked these boys up this morning......and I am TOTALLY in love with them already!!!!!:love: :love: :love: They are three of Tinkerbell's Mums Lionhead babies.....the two Harlequins are Tinkerbell's babies, and the white one is Thistle's baby. They are all totally in love with each other.....and I am hoping that they STAY that way until I get them all neutered so that they can remain living together as a trio!:D

So, without further ado......introducing (from left to right)

Ollie, Oscar, and Otis
ABoys5.jpg

ABoys4.jpg

Ollie
ABoysOllie2.jpg

ABoysOllie3.jpg

Otis
ABoysOtis.jpg

ABoysOtis2.jpg

Oscar
ABoysOscar2.jpg

ABoysOscar.jpg

Oh, so this is where they all went! :lol: They are gorgeous!! I don't think that the other babies will have to wait all that long for a new home once they are on the ARC website. I was going to take one of Thistle's boys for Sunnie, but now I have this little mad boy Cloud and my boyfriend is very much in love with him. I wonder if Cloud has a wild bunny somewhere in his recent ancestry, he surely behaves like one. But he's friendly and jumps up to greet you like a dog.

Love the names of your three boys, too. :D

:shock:

I think you better turn into Edward Scissor (and comb) hands quick....those have got to be 3o minute a day coats :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLease note I did not write my last post!!!! My boyfriend did whilst I was making HIS dinner! :censored:

THey are of course gorgeous.

PLease note I did not write my last post!!!! My boyfriend did whilst I was making HIS dinner! :censored:

THey are of course gorgeous.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my goodness March Hare!!!! You've only just gone and done it haven't you?! LOOK AT THEM!!!! :love: :love: :love:

*now, where's that balaclava?!* 8)

OMG Gorgeous photo's hun :D I've just nicked them all ;) Hope boys are settling well and Otis and Ollie are being ok with Oscar. Was strange when i went out to feed them all there evening veg,the playhouse looks bear with Otis and Ollie missing, doesnt notice as much with Thistle and her brood :lol: Tinks ok now after her little strop, brided her with some more mint and some kale and she's happy again now and snuggled up with Sweet Pea :love:

I am VERY pleased that Ollie and Otis seem VERY happy and friendly with Oscar.....they are all three cuddled up together, and there have been no signs of squabbling whatsoever!:D :D Fingers crossed that it continues until they are neutered, as I REALLY want them to all stay together!:D

I am pleased that Tinkerbell got over her tantrum at having her babies removed.....she was NOT a happy bunny!!!:shock: I expect that Sweet Pea will revel in all of the extra attention that she will get from her Mummy now!:D

Back