• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy and Benjamin (prev Nancy and Scampi) some photies at last!!

emjay

Warren Scout
Well here are some long awaited for pics of Poppy (previously Nancy) and Benjamin (previously Scampi)...

Not great but there will hopefully be some better ones once all are together :D

The journey back to Wales
DSC00549WinCE.jpg

Poppy 'smiling' at me
DSC00589WinCE.jpg

Extreme close up!
DSC00587WinCE.jpg

'I'm not doing anything- honest....'
DSC00590WinCE.jpg

Having a rest
DSC00553WinCE.jpg

Looking shifty - again
DSC00586WinCE2.jpg

Both buns are very curious of the camera so was a job to snap it before they ran at me :D

Last edited:
awww beautiful :love: :love: i think its funny because theres now 2 Benjamins from Missysj litter of 5 bless :love: he'll alwys be little scampi to me though :love: just bumping this back up since SJ and the girl who had Nancy (so sorry fogotten your username :oops:)can see them :D

oh my baby!!!!!he still has the adorable 'it wasnt me mum' face!! i miss that little softie!!hehe he looks very happy and HOW CUTE dus nancy look cuddled up2 him?

awww beautiful :love: :love: i think its funny because theres now 2 Benjamins from Missysj litter of 5 bless :love: he'll alwys be little scampi to me though :love: just bumping this back up since SJ and the girl who had Nancy (so sorry fogotten your username :oops:)can see them :D

It was me who had Nancy before ;)

Back