• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas pressies!

Maizy

Mama Doe
I realise there are lots of silent heros out there tirelessy working to improve the lives of sick, abandoned and unloved bunnies and it is impossible to choose one of a hundred good causes that are out there, BUT, I am hoping some of you may be looking for that little personal 'something' for your buns this year and in doing so, you can help one such hero ( or heroine I should say)!:lol:
I have personalised bowls ( 2 sizes ) and a limited number of stockings which can be personalised. All proceeds will be going to Southampton Rabbit Rescue. Sue has a large bunny house which is home to all the long termers who can't be re-homed for one reason or another. The bunny house roof is leaking and needs replacing. She is waiting for another couple of quotes, but the initial one given to date puts the cost at £550!:shock: So any suport would be brilliant. If you are interested in either the bowls or the stockings the prices are as follows:

Small bowl £2
Large bowl £3.50
Stockings £4
Please add £1.70 postage for the bowls ( apologies for this ). If you want more than one of anything, please pm me for postage.
Postage for the stockings £1.00

The bowls are dishwasher proof, have been trialling them for over a month. Payment can be made direct to SRR via paypal at sueleigh@talk21.com. If anyone needs any more info or is interested please pm me.

Piccies of the items:
P1000494.jpg

stocking.jpg

Last edited:
Oh how gorgeous are those stockings :love:

If theres any left by the time I get paid on the 10th I'll get some.

I bought one of the stockings Sue has on eBay...absolutely fab!! :thumb:

Oh how gorgeous are those stockings :love:

If theres any left by the time I get paid on the 10th I'll get some.

I bought one of the stockings Sue has on eBay...absolutely fab!! :thumb:

Aww Thank you! I can do different bunny colours on the stockings if you prefer ( forgot to mention it in the post), so can do white, Dutch ( black, tan or grey ), plain black, grey or fawn. I have 3 of Sue's stockings myself and they are great, so much better thanthe shop ones!:lol: ;)

Bobbin would like a stocking please!!! :D :wave: He would like a black and white dutch (female of course!)

Please let me know when to send you the money by paypal, I can pay now if you like :D

Thea x

EDIT: Bobbin has just changed his mind :roll: He would like a TAN dutch! :lol:

Bobbin would like a stocking please!!! :D :wave: He would like a black and white dutch (female of course!)

Please let me know when to send you the money by paypal, I can pay now if you like :D

Thea x

EDIT: Bobbin has just changed his mind :roll: He would like a TAN dutch! :lol:

:lol: :lol: are you sure Bobbin? Can you pm me with where you would like it sent please.:D

these are just gorgeous! I would like 2 stockings please. One black & white and 1 brown and white. I will send payment now to sue via email. I will PM you maisy.

stockings arrived today and they are adorable!! much better than the photograph and wrapped so lovely too!! thankyou very much.
Very special stockings for very special bunnies!!

stockings arrived today and they are adorable!! much better than the photograph and wrapped so lovely too!! thankyou very much.
Very special stockings for very special bunnies!!

Thank you, so glad you like them. Hope you and the buns have a great Christmas!:wave:

Oh yes, I meant to say too... Bobbin's stocking came and it is beautiful, so nicely made, so thank you very much! :D

It hangs in pride of place on his door, and will be filled on christmas eve!! :oops: :lol:

Oh yes, I meant to say too... Bobbin's stocking came and it is beautiful, so nicely made, so thank you very much! :D

It hangs in pride of place on his door, and will be filled on christmas eve!! :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Awww that is sooo lovely! Thanks for your support!:wave:

Ahh can u put more than one name on the stocking? and do u do reserving :?

If you pm me details of what you'd like, I'll try and do it for you, same with the reserving. Need to call it a night now as I need to be up early:roll: :lol: :wave: .

Wow!

We're so pleased with Berties bowls, thanks so much Maizy, just what we wanted!
Aren't these fab! :D
bowlpicRU.jpg

Hi everyone am new on this forum although i have been reading it everyday for months! anyway i would love to buy a large and small bowl from you, i did email last night but not sure it got to you as i hadn't joined the forum.

Are you still selling them and can 2 names be put on the bowl? thankyou.:wave:

Hi everyone am new on this forum although i have been reading it everyday for months! anyway i would love to buy a large and small bowl from you, i did email last night but not sure it got to you as i hadn't joined the forum.

Are you still selling them and can 2 names be put on the bowl? thankyou.:wave:

Hi welcome to RU :wave: I've not got a pm or e'mail I'm afraid, but yes I do still have some bowls left. You should be able to pm me now you've joined, so if you just let me know whether you would like brown or white and the names you would like, I can do that for you.:D

Back