PDA

View Full Version : Christmas pressies!

Maizy
26-11-2007, 06:45 PM
I realise there are lots of silent heros out there tirelessy working to improve the lives of sick, abandoned and unloved bunnies and it is impossible to choose one of a hundred good causes that are out there, BUT, I am hoping some of you may be looking for that little personal 'something' for your buns this year and in doing so, you can help one such hero ( or heroine I should say)!:lol:
I have personalised bowls ( 2 sizes ) and a limited number of stockings which can be personalised. All proceeds will be going to Southampton Rabbit Rescue. Sue has a large bunny house which is home to all the long termers who can't be re-homed for one reason or another. The bunny house roof is leaking and needs replacing. She is waiting for another couple of quotes, but the initial one given to date puts the cost at 550!:shock: So any suport would be brilliant. If you are interested in either the bowls or the stockings the prices are as follows:

Small bowl 2
Large bowl 3.50
Stockings 4
Please add 1.70 postage for the bowls ( apologies for this ). If you want more than one of anything, please pm me for postage.
Postage for the stockings 1.00

The bowls are dishwasher proof, have been trialling them for over a month. Payment can be made direct to SRR via paypal at sueleigh@talk21.com. If anyone needs any more info or is interested please pm me.

Piccies of the items:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/maizydaizy_photos/P1000494.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/maizydaizy_photos/stocking.jpg

Gem
27-11-2007, 01:11 AM
Oh how gorgeous are those stockings :love:

If theres any left by the time I get paid on the 10th I'll get some.

I bought one of the stockings Sue has on eBay...absolutely fab!! :thumb:

Maizy
27-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Oh how gorgeous are those stockings :love:

If theres any left by the time I get paid on the 10th I'll get some.

I bought one of the stockings Sue has on eBay...absolutely fab!! :thumb:

Aww Thank you! I can do different bunny colours on the stockings if you prefer ( forgot to mention it in the post), so can do white, Dutch ( black, tan or grey ), plain black, grey or fawn. I have 3 of Sue's stockings myself and they are great, so much better thanthe shop ones!:lol: ;)

Thea & Bobbin
29-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Bobbin would like a stocking please!!! :D :wave: He would like a black and white dutch (female of course!)

Please let me know when to send you the money by paypal, I can pay now if you like :D

Thea x

EDIT: Bobbin has just changed his mind :roll: He would like a TAN dutch! :lol:

Maizy
29-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Bobbin would like a stocking please!!! :D :wave: He would like a black and white dutch (female of course!)

Please let me know when to send you the money by paypal, I can pay now if you like :D

Thea x

EDIT: Bobbin has just changed his mind :roll: He would like a TAN dutch! :lol:

:lol: :lol: are you sure Bobbin? Can you pm me with where you would like it sent please.:D

bunny mad lisa
29-11-2007, 10:36 PM
these are just gorgeous! I would like 2 stockings please. One black & white and 1 brown and white. I will send payment now to sue via email. I will PM you maisy.

Maizy
29-11-2007, 11:00 PM
these are just gorgeous! I would like 2 stockings please. One black & white and 1 brown and white. I will send payment now to sue via email. I will PM you maisy.

Thank you :wave:

xx_charlotte_xx
29-11-2007, 11:24 PM
:lol: :lol: maizy i think you might need some more materials for the rabbits lol aww

angeleyes
02-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Hello are these still available? And is it possible to put 2 names on one? thanks x

bunny mad lisa
06-12-2007, 07:21 PM
stockings arrived today and they are adorable!! much better than the photograph and wrapped so lovely too!! thankyou very much.
Very special stockings for very special bunnies!!

Maizy
06-12-2007, 11:51 PM
stockings arrived today and they are adorable!! much better than the photograph and wrapped so lovely too!! thankyou very much.
Very special stockings for very special bunnies!!

Thank you, so glad you like them. Hope you and the buns have a great Christmas!:wave:

Thea & Bobbin
07-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Oh yes, I meant to say too... Bobbin's stocking came and it is beautiful, so nicely made, so thank you very much! :D

It hangs in pride of place on his door, and will be filled on christmas eve!! :oops: :lol:

Maizy
07-12-2007, 12:05 AM
Oh yes, I meant to say too... Bobbin's stocking came and it is beautiful, so nicely made, so thank you very much! :D

It hangs in pride of place on his door, and will be filled on christmas eve!! :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Awww that is sooo lovely! Thanks for your support!:wave:

Phoebesmummy9
07-12-2007, 12:14 AM
:wave: :wave: :wave: Do you have any stockings or bowls left

Maizy
07-12-2007, 12:22 AM
:wave: :wave: :wave: Do you have any stockings or bowls left

I have both at the moment.:D :wave:

Phoebesmummy9
07-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Ahh can u put more than one name on the stocking? and do u do reserving :?

Maizy
07-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Ahh can u put more than one name on the stocking? and do u do reserving :?

If you pm me details of what you'd like, I'll try and do it for you, same with the reserving. Need to call it a night now as I need to be up early:roll: :lol: :wave: .

JayUK
07-12-2007, 10:00 AM
We're so pleased with Berties bowls, thanks so much Maizy, just what we wanted!
Aren't these fab! :D
http://www.freewebs.com/bertiebunny/pix/bowlpicRU.jpg

sue 1974
07-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi everyone am new on this forum although i have been reading it everyday for months! anyway i would love to buy a large and small bowl from you, i did email last night but not sure it got to you as i hadn't joined the forum.

Are you still selling them and can 2 names be put on the bowl? thankyou.:wave:

Maizy
07-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone am new on this forum although i have been reading it everyday for months! anyway i would love to buy a large and small bowl from you, i did email last night but not sure it got to you as i hadn't joined the forum.

Are you still selling them and can 2 names be put on the bowl? thankyou.:wave:

Hi welcome to RU :wave: I've not got a pm or e'mail I'm afraid, but yes I do still have some bowls left. You should be able to pm me now you've joined, so if you just let me know whether you would like brown or white and the names you would like, I can do that for you.:D

Amy & Amber
07-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Just had a sneek of my bowl!! Its fab!! :D Thanks Maizy x x x

Maizy
07-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Just had a sneek of my bowl!! Its fab!! :D Thanks Maizy x x x

You're very welcome!:wave:

sue 1974
08-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Hi have emailed you please let me know if you haven't got it. many thanks

Amy & Amber
13-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi Maizy! :wave:
The wrapping,card and personal care was fanstatic thank you!
Amber and Tim-
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee82/AmyandAmber123/Amber.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee82/AmyandAmber123/tim.jpg

Say Thanks very very very very very much for our lovely bowl! But we are fighting over who has it so I will let you know if I need another one! :lol:
We :love: :love: :love: :love: it!
xxxx

Maizy
13-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi Maizy! :wave:
The wrapping,card and personal care was fanstatic thank you!
Amber and Tim-
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee82/AmyandAmber123/Amber.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee82/AmyandAmber123/tim.jpg

Say Thanks very very very very very much for our lovely bowl! But we are fighting over who has it so I will let you know if I need another one! :lol:
We :love: :love: :love: :love: it!
xxxx

Thank you Amber and Tim, you are very beautiful buns and thank your mummy too for helping the bunnies who need a home down here:wave:

Kenno
13-12-2007, 08:24 PM
I'll PM you!
:D

Bavarian Bunny
13-12-2007, 11:08 PM
I just sent money for two big and two small bowls to Sue. I'll e-mail you the names and designs I would like. Have to see whether a certain bonding works out first. :D No need to make the bowls before Christmas, you can bring them when you come to visit us next time.

I hope some more people will buy these bowls. I have seen them in use when I visited Maizy, and they are really nice!

Maizy
17-12-2007, 01:15 AM
I just sent money for two big and two small bowls to Sue. I'll e-mail you the names and designs I would like. Have to see whether a certain bonding works out first. :D No need to make the bowls before Christmas, you can bring them when you come to visit us next time.

I hope some more people will buy these bowls. I have seen them in use when I visited Maizy, and they are really nice!

Thank you for the endorsement.:wave: Really busy with the stockings and the bowls, hence I've not been on the threads as much ( plus large dose of flu last week:shock: )! Getting better slowly, so hope to have everyone's orders in the post by Tuesday at the latest!:D Thanks to you all for your support!

drpengie
17-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Looking forward to my 2 stockings!! Splodge & Scrumpie Jack will love them!!

Maizy
17-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Looking forward to my 2 stockings!! Splodge & Scrumpie Jack will love them!!

Posted today so I hope you/they like them!:wave:

Maizy
17-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Just to let you know, I have now sold out of the large white bowls. I should be able to get some more, but obviously it means I can't now guarantee they will get there before Christmas.

drpengie
20-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Wow! thank you for the stockings they are fab. Splodge & Scrumpie Jack were thrilled with them. Going to hang them up tonight!! They were trying to eat them so will put them out of reach!! :oops: :shock:

these are the gorgeous items!!
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o37/drpengie/Xmas003.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o37/drpengie/Xmas002.jpg

Hope you and all the buns at the rescue have a fab Christmas!

Maizy
20-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Wow! thank you for the stockings they are fab. Splodge & Scrumpie Jack were thrilled with them. Going to hang them up tonight!! They were trying to eat them so will put them out of reach!! :oops: :shock:

these are the gorgeous items!!
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o37/drpengie/Xmas003.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o37/drpengie/Xmas002.jpg

Hope you and all the buns at the rescue have a fab Christmas!

So glad you and the buns like them and very glad things are arriving safely ( always a worry at this time of year)!:D Have a brill Christmas :wave:

Phoebesmummy9
21-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Phoebe,Holli & Piper say "Thankyou for our lovley stockings,our mummy has hung them up ready for santa to fill with lots of pressies for us!!!!!" (note from mummy : Bowls will b going in the stockings tho so the cheeky monkeys aint used these yet but there FAB!!)
Fantastically wrapped aswell xxx

drpengie
22-12-2007, 01:01 PM
So glad you and the buns like them and very glad things are arriving safely ( always a worry at this time of year)!:D Have a brill Christmas :wave:

They are now hung up in the conservatory. Looking good!!

Hope you have a fab Christmas too. Hope the fundraising is coming on well

Zo x

sue 1974
22-12-2007, 02:22 PM
HI I received the 2 bowels today. They were wrapped up really well and are absolutly fanstastic.

Thankyou have a great christmas :wave: :D :D :D

Maizy
22-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks Vikki, Sue and Zoe!:D Everything has been sent and I just hope the last few bits arrive in time for everyone! :D

I will take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported the buns at Southampton Rabbit Rescue. I will let you know how much we have raised, just as soon as I've heard back from Sue, but you've all been fab and it's been so heart warming to know there is so much kindness out there. :D I hope you all have a great Christmas and wish everyone and every bun, a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!:wave:

Bavarian Bunny
22-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks Vikki, Sue and Zoe!:D Everything has been sent and I just hope the last few bits arrive in time for everyone! :D

I will take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported the buns at Southampton Rabbit Rescue. I will let you know how much we have raised, just as soon as I've heard back from Sue, but you've all been fab and it's been so heart warming to know there is so much kindness out there. :D I hope you all have a great Christmas and wish everyone and every bun, a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!:wave:

See you in January!!! :wave: :D

angeleyes
22-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Sorry I have taken so long to post this but the bowls are great thank you.
I was really surprised to find them all ready nicley wrapped with little stickers and everything, they really were lovely, thank you for your time and effort, (now to get more bunnies to get more bowls :lol: )
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

Maizy
22-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Sorry I have taken so long to post this but the bowls are great thank you.
I was really surprised to find them all ready nicley wrapped with little stickers and everything, they really were lovely, thank you for your time and effort, (now to get more bunnies to get more bowls :lol: )
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

:lol::lol:sounds like a plan to me! very happy Christmas to you to and thanks again for the support!:D

Maizy
22-12-2007, 05:30 PM
See you in January!!! :wave: :D

Absolutely!:wave: Have to meet your new married couple!:lol:

Bavarian Bunny
22-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Absolutely!:wave: Have to meet your new married couple!:lol:

And maybe my foster BOY. :rolleyes:

Maizy
22-12-2007, 08:58 PM
And maybe my foster BOY. :rolleyes:

:shock: Another boy! You must be running out of HP names now!

Bavarian Bunny
22-12-2007, 10:35 PM
:shock: Another boy! You must be running out of HP names now!

Alistair thinks that Caramel suits a boy, too. I don't really agree. Could just call him Harry, sounds a bit like the first half of Caramel, doesn't it? :D

Maizy
29-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Have confirmed with Sue and all in, you've managed to raise 126 for the rescue. It's fantastic, so on behalf of all at Southampton Rabbit Rescue,I want to thank you and wish you all the best for a happy and healthy 2008!:wave: