• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sponsors needed for our BARC bunnies .....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
sponsor bunny number 1

julybuns077.jpg

This is Snowdrop .
She is only 4 yrs old but has serious dental problems . Her front teeth are miss shapen and thickened but dont realy cause much trouble as they hardlry grow anymore .
Her back teeth are a terrible mess . The roots are causing problems with her tear ducts too .
In order to keep Snowdrop comfortable she is going to need at least 2 to 3 dentals a year .

It is doubtful that we would find a home for Snowdrop so she will probably stay here with us . Although if a kind person came along who wanted to take her then of course we would let her go . We dont know how long Snowdrop will be around as she is at risk of abcessess in her jaw but if you were to sponsor her you would be helping to ensure she has the best possible chance.

julybuns076.jpg

sponsor bunny number 2

Picture001.jpg

this is Sweetpea.
she was found shut in someones garage . she was brought to us and we guessed she was around 3 to 4 weeks old . Sweetpea is a wild bunny .
Tracey hand reared her and she now lives as a housebunny with Traceys other housebun Scamp.

Our original plan was to release her back into the wild but even though she wasnt handled much she was far too tame to release.

sponsor bunny number 3

2007_0406WATERFALLS0012.jpg

This is Hope .
She was left on my doorstep 2 years ago .
She was only around 8 weeks old and was very poorly . Poor Hope had flystrike , diarhea and hyperthermia.
She survived against all odds and lived in my bedroom for 6 months while recovering .
Hope has had problems with her teeth...which seems to have righted itself now ...and last summer she was very ill with either an infection in her brain or EC . Whatever it was she eventualy responded to steroids and improved. This illness has left Hope a little brain damaged . But she is just as lovable and loves life

Last edited:
All sponsor packs are £20 for 12 months sponsorship.
sponsor packs this time are slightly different to last years. All gifts will be sent in your first pack to save on postage but updates will be sent throughout the year.

Packs may differ slightly but all gifts will be to the same value.
A typical pack will contain...

info about our charity
info about you sponsor bunny
keyring featuring your sponsor bunny
pack of writing paper featuring your sponsor bunny
photographs of your sponsor bunny

if you would like to be a sponsor please pm me for more details or e mail on barc.bunnies3@tesco.net

thank you

I remember reading Hope's story on here a while ago, the pictures really distressed me but I was amazed at what she looked like after your care only days later! :shock:

I would like to sponsor Hope, pretty please, and I'll be glad that it will help all the other buns to :D

Please PM me with details :wave:

I remember reading Hope's story on here a while ago, the pictures really distressed me but I was amazed at what she looked like after your care only days later! :shock:

I would like to sponsor Hope, pretty please, and I'll be glad that it will help all the other buns to :D

Please PM me with details :wave:

have pmd you back

thank you :D

Can you tell a bit more about sweetpea...absolutely love her... she still looking for a sponsor?

Could you pm me with the details?

Can you tell a bit more about sweetpea...absolutely love her... she still looking for a sponsor?

Could you pm me with the details?

Hi ,

Sweetpea is our wild bunny .
Some one accidently shut her in their garage . she had been in there a few days when she was discovered . They brought her to us . Sweetpea was our first attempt at hand rearing . She was quite well grown and was nibbling hay as well as taking kitten milk so did realy well.
We read up as much as we could on handrearing and our original plan was to release her ....but she got too tame even though she wasnt handled much.

We didnt feel re homing her was a good idea either as she was very skittish and would only let certain people handle her .
So it was decided she would stay .
when she was little she used to come inside and play with scamp ...they never fell out even though they lived apart. In the end she moved permenantly inside.

Sweetpea is not an easy bunny to have as a housebunny . She is very mischeivous and naughty and can get any where . But she is also very entertaining and everybody loves her .:D

yes she is still looking for sponsors . it doesnt matter how many people sponsor each rabbit . the more the better ,
last year sweetpeas sponsor money went towards keeping her vaccs up to date and getting her spayed :D

If all goes well, Sweetpea will have a Swiss sponsor soon. :lol:

Actually I always tend to avoid reading the rabbits in need section on the forum, because it only makes me sad... I live to far away from those rabbits to be of any help and there are no shelters here...

So I am quite exited about this sponsorship thing!!!

If all goes well, Sweetpea will have a Swiss sponsor soon. :lol:

Actually I always tend to avoid reading the rabbits in need section on the forum, because it only makes me sad... I live to far away from those rabbits to be of any help and there are no shelters here...

So I am quite exited about this sponsorship thing!!!

realy hope we can sort it ......it ll be a novelty sending a sponsor pack to switzerland :D

Help bumping it up ;) :lol:
My brother is (finally) sending the cheque today. I think hes getting sick of my threats and harrassment :lol:
Snowdrops Christmas prezzie arrived but unfortunately the zip is broken (on the bottom of the bed) so it will have to go back. Hopefully it will be back in time to send to her for Christmas. If not it will have to be a New Year gift instead! :roll:

Help bumping it up ;) :lol:
My brother is (finally) sending the cheque today. I think hes getting sick of my threats and harrassment :lol:
Snowdrops Christmas prezzie arrived but unfortunately the zip is broken (on the bottom of the bed) so it will have to go back. Hopefully it will be back in time to send to her for Christmas. If not it will have to be a New Year gift instead! :roll:

not recieved the cheque yet :?

He may have lied to keep me off his back. Im going to my mums at 6. I shall use physical violence if needs must :lol: Il let you know! Oh and the man said the beds come in this week so hopefully will get the replacement one soon.

He may have lied to keep me off his back. Im going to my mums at 6. I shall use physical violence if needs must :lol: Il let you know! Oh and the man said the beds come in this week so hopefully will get the replacement one soon.

GOT YOUR CHEQUE TODAY:D

TRIED TO PM YOU BUT YOUR IN BOX IS FULL;)

Back