PDA

View Full Version : sponsors needed for our BARC bunnies .....

bunnymadhouse
26-11-2007, 02:36 PM
sponsor bunny number 1

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bunnymadhouse/julybuns077.jpg

This is Snowdrop .
She is only 4 yrs old but has serious dental problems . Her front teeth are miss shapen and thickened but dont realy cause much trouble as they hardlry grow anymore .
Her back teeth are a terrible mess . The roots are causing problems with her tear ducts too .
In order to keep Snowdrop comfortable she is going to need at least 2 to 3 dentals a year .

It is doubtful that we would find a home for Snowdrop so she will probably stay here with us . Although if a kind person came along who wanted to take her then of course we would let her go . We dont know how long Snowdrop will be around as she is at risk of abcessess in her jaw but if you were to sponsor her you would be helping to ensure she has the best possible chance.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bunnymadhouse/julybuns076.jpg

bunnymadhouse
26-11-2007, 02:42 PM
sponsor bunny number 2

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bunnymadhouse/Picture001.jpg

this is Sweetpea.
she was found shut in someones garage . she was brought to us and we guessed she was around 3 to 4 weeks old . Sweetpea is a wild bunny .
Tracey hand reared her and she now lives as a housebunny with Traceys other housebun Scamp.

Our original plan was to release her back into the wild but even though she wasnt handled much she was far too tame to release.

bunnymadhouse
26-11-2007, 02:52 PM
sponsor bunny number 3

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bunnymadhouse/2007_0406WATERFALLS0012.jpg

This is Hope .
She was left on my doorstep 2 years ago .
She was only around 8 weeks old and was very poorly . Poor Hope had flystrike , diarhea and hyperthermia.
She survived against all odds and lived in my bedroom for 6 months while recovering .
Hope has had problems with her teeth...which seems to have righted itself now ...and last summer she was very ill with either an infection in her brain or EC . Whatever it was she eventualy responded to steroids and improved. This illness has left Hope a little brain damaged . But she is just as lovable and loves life

bunnymadhouse
26-11-2007, 02:57 PM
All sponsor packs are 20 for 12 months sponsorship.
sponsor packs this time are slightly different to last years. All gifts will be sent in your first pack to save on postage but updates will be sent throughout the year.

Packs may differ slightly but all gifts will be to the same value.
A typical pack will contain...

info about our charity
info about you sponsor bunny
keyring featuring your sponsor bunny
pack of writing paper featuring your sponsor bunny
photographs of your sponsor bunny

if you would like to be a sponsor please pm me for more details or e mail on barc.bunnies3@tesco.net

thank you

Thea & Bobbin
26-11-2007, 06:14 PM
I remember reading Hope's story on here a while ago, the pictures really distressed me but I was amazed at what she looked like after your care only days later! :shock:

I would like to sponsor Hope, pretty please, and I'll be glad that it will help all the other buns to :D

Please PM me with details :wave:

bunnymadhouse
26-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I remember reading Hope's story on here a while ago, the pictures really distressed me but I was amazed at what she looked like after your care only days later! :shock:

I would like to sponsor Hope, pretty please, and I'll be glad that it will help all the other buns to :D

Please PM me with details :wave:

have pmd you back

thank you :D

Minimallow
26-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Am totally in :love: with snowdrop. :love: :love: :love:

BunnyBekkie
26-11-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm sponsoring Snowdrop! :D

Clicquot
27-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Can you tell a bit more about sweetpea...absolutely love her... she still looking for a sponsor?

Could you pm me with the details?

Gem
27-11-2007, 01:09 AM
I will be sponsoring closer to Christmas :wave:

bunnymadhouse
27-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Can you tell a bit more about sweetpea...absolutely love her... she still looking for a sponsor?

Could you pm me with the details?

Hi ,

Sweetpea is our wild bunny .
Some one accidently shut her in their garage . she had been in there a few days when she was discovered . They brought her to us . Sweetpea was our first attempt at hand rearing . She was quite well grown and was nibbling hay as well as taking kitten milk so did realy well.
We read up as much as we could on handrearing and our original plan was to release her ....but she got too tame even though she wasnt handled much.

We didnt feel re homing her was a good idea either as she was very skittish and would only let certain people handle her .
So it was decided she would stay .
when she was little she used to come inside and play with scamp ...they never fell out even though they lived apart. In the end she moved permenantly inside.

Sweetpea is not an easy bunny to have as a housebunny . She is very mischeivous and naughty and can get any where . But she is also very entertaining and everybody loves her .:D

yes she is still looking for sponsors . it doesnt matter how many people sponsor each rabbit . the more the better ,
last year sweetpeas sponsor money went towards keeping her vaccs up to date and getting her spayed :D

bunnymadhouse
27-11-2007, 10:51 AM
thank you everyone who has expressed an interest in sponsoring our bunnies.

so many good people out there :D

Clicquot
27-11-2007, 11:25 AM
If all goes well, Sweetpea will have a Swiss sponsor soon. :lol:

Actually I always tend to avoid reading the rabbits in need section on the forum, because it only makes me sad... I live to far away from those rabbits to be of any help and there are no shelters here...

So I am quite exited about this sponsorship thing!!!

bunnymadhouse
28-11-2007, 11:06 AM
If all goes well, Sweetpea will have a Swiss sponsor soon. :lol:

Actually I always tend to avoid reading the rabbits in need section on the forum, because it only makes me sad... I live to far away from those rabbits to be of any help and there are no shelters here...

So I am quite exited about this sponsorship thing!!!

realy hope we can sort it ......it ll be a novelty sending a sponsor pack to switzerland :D

bunnymadhouse
06-12-2007, 02:19 PM
;) bumping this up for an interested party

Minimallow
06-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Help bumping it up ;) :lol:
My brother is (finally) sending the cheque today. I think hes getting sick of my threats and harrassment :lol:
Snowdrops Christmas prezzie arrived but unfortunately the zip is broken (on the bottom of the bed) so it will have to go back. Hopefully it will be back in time to send to her for Christmas. If not it will have to be a New Year gift instead! :roll:

babybunnies3
10-12-2007, 12:31 PM
A friend is going to be sponsoring Hope as a Christmas present for me :D
Can't wait to get the pictures of the lovely girlie.

bunnymadhouse
11-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Help bumping it up ;) :lol:
My brother is (finally) sending the cheque today. I think hes getting sick of my threats and harrassment :lol:
Snowdrops Christmas prezzie arrived but unfortunately the zip is broken (on the bottom of the bed) so it will have to go back. Hopefully it will be back in time to send to her for Christmas. If not it will have to be a New Year gift instead! :roll:

not recieved the cheque yet :?

Minimallow
11-12-2007, 06:10 PM
He may have lied to keep me off his back. Im going to my mums at 6. I shall use physical violence if needs must :lol: Il let you know! Oh and the man said the beds come in this week so hopefully will get the replacement one soon.

bunnymadhouse
13-12-2007, 11:40 PM
He may have lied to keep me off his back. Im going to my mums at 6. I shall use physical violence if needs must :lol: Il let you know! Oh and the man said the beds come in this week so hopefully will get the replacement one soon.

GOT YOUR CHEQUE TODAY:D

TRIED TO PM YOU BUT YOUR IN BOX IS FULL;)

Minimallow
14-12-2007, 01:13 AM
Thats great!! I thought id deleted it by accident!! Was it the right amount - hes not that reliable :roll: :lol:

Thea & Bobbin
14-12-2007, 10:58 AM
I received my sponsor pack yesterday.... thank you very much, it's really lovely!! :D :wave:

bunnymadhouse
14-12-2007, 06:48 PM
glad you liked it :D

bunnymadhouse
04-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Glingle and Bunnybekkie ...your sponsor packs will be in the post first thing monday morning :D:D

bunnymadhouse
31-01-2008, 02:22 PM
did everyone who sent money for sponsorship recieve their packs ok??

Gem
31-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Anybun without a sponsor? :wave:

bunnymadhouse
31-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Anybun without a sponsor? :wave:

Hope has 5 sponsors ..
Snowdrop has2 sponsors...
pea only got 1 :(

Gem
31-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Hope has 5 sponsors ..
Snowdrop has2 sponsors...
pea only got 1 :(

I'll pm you for your address since I've lost it since I last sponsored :oops:

I'll be Sweetpea's second sponsor :D

henridoodle
31-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I would like to sponsor poor Hope please Angie - touched a nerve with me as our lil Rupert had very similar problems but alas caught myxi & couldn't get thru it due to his compromised immunity :cry::cry: Could you please pm me details.

many thanks,

amanda :wave:

bunnymadhouse
31-01-2008, 10:59 PM
have pmd you both ...thamk you :wave:

tickles
02-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Aww snowdrop is lovely how much does it cost per yr for her teeth to be seen too

bunnymadhouse
02-02-2008, 12:35 PM
i have pmd you :)

Morrigan1981
08-02-2008, 10:29 PM
I received my sponsorship pack today... thank you! It's so ace, I love the new Sweetpea keyring (which now has pride of place on my work keys :D). The pictures are wonderful too, she's such a cheeky bun :lol:

bunnymadhouse
08-02-2008, 11:59 PM
So Glad You Liked It :d