• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts got rid of a Xmas prezzie I wanted to buy!!!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Why do they get rid of things on there? There have been some new things that have come in but I really wanted that prezzie for my girls. It was the Large willow tunnel.

You could still get that one from America, I have stuff shipped over quite a lot. Shipping is only $4.49 so it won't be more than £15 to get it if the exchange rate is still good.

This Large Peeled Willow Round Tunnel is

This round tunnel is a great size for large bunnies, but it is also made from peeled willow which gives its white color. This big tunnel measures 10.5" D x 16" L (26.67 cm x 40.64 cm).

The West Wales TUNNELS is
Made from unpeeled willow.
25cm / 10 " in diameter.
Tunnel large: £ 17.40

Therefore the West Wales one is half an inch smaller in its diameter. 10 inches is a reasonable size and should fit one rex rabbit in, but not both of them.

This Large Peeled Willow Round Tunnel is

This round tunnel is a great size for large bunnies, but it is also made from peeled willow which gives its white color. This big tunnel measures 10.5" D x 16" L (26.67 cm x 40.64 cm).

The West Wales TUNNELS is
Made from unpeeled willow.
25cm / 10 " in diameter.
Tunnel large: £ 17.40

Therefore the West Wales one is half an inch smaller in its diameter. 10 inches is a reasonable size and should fit one rex rabbit in, but not both of them.

Ok. Thanks. I think I may get that West Wales one. How long does it take for delivery usually? Are there any other tunnels available?

Last edited:
Why do they get rid of things on there? There have been some new things that have come in but I really wanted that prezzie for my girls. It was the Large willow tunnel.

I wanted one too so asked them about it but it is out of stock at the mo :roll: and apparently they take things off the site if there is a long wait before they are back in.

they said some are due soon :p but patience is not my strong point :lol:

Back