• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just went outside and found....

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Daisy lying dead in her shed :cry: I have no idea what happened, she was fine yesterday, she was lying with her head inbetween a shelf and a chair they have in there, but she couldn't of got stuck, it's a big enough gap for even fatty Asbeau to fit through Asbeau was sitting by her side grooming her :cry:
Oh god this is horrible :cry:

I am so so sorry, what a horrid shock that must have been.

Has Asbeau lost interest in her body yet? He may need a little time alone with her depending on how long she has been gone :cry: :cry:

Thanks everyone XxX

Sooz22 - When I went back out a while ago he was sitting out in his run sniffing Holly and Basil through the bars so I have taken Daisy out.

LuciusLop- She was only a few months old.

Yeah, I'll secure the study and them bring him in, Blue and Magic are in here aswell in a cage so he'll have some human company and he'll be near other rabbits (obviously i won't let them together )

Thankyou everyone, Asbeau doesn't seem to want to be anywhere near me :(
usually when I open teh shed door he comes rushing over to ema nd steals the veg I am holding but at the moment he is sittign next to the divider in the run next to Holly and Basil and when I try and stroke him he just grunts at me so I thought i'd elave him for a while, I ahve given him some SS and spring greens and he is eating them :(

Back