• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet bed?

i think youd be constantly washing it with guinea pigs lol- when i had oscar i was going to use it but piggies tend to wee and poop everywhere.
i only consider using vetbed for harvey in the winter under all the straw and hay in the sleeping bit cas he wee's in his litter box. i wouldnt use it for snowbelle atall cas she would deffo pee and chew on it :lol:

I use vet bed, I find it very good. I shake the poops off once (soetimes twice a day) I change it every other day. I wash it outside, I use washing up liquid to clean. then let it drip dry.

I use vetbed on the piggies.

I wash it every few days. Just don't make my mistake and bung it in the washer with hay and poo stuck to it :lol: It breaks the washer! :D I wash it inside an old duvet cover now

I use vetbed and straw and hay. I change the vetbed once every two days. I just put them into the washing machine for about 15 minutes and then it dries outside in about 3-4 hours. I find it great.

Back