• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know where I'm doing my animal's shopping!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: OMG the hay experts is a fantastic shop! I know loads of you have gone on their website before but I just went on it and it is so cheap :D I feel my bunnies getting alot of presents for christmas :lol:

I've got my secret santa pressies from there and also my buns Christmas presents too. I love their stuff it's fab. If you spend more than £30 you get a cute little stocking!!

lol I could easily spend £30 there :lol: mum said I could order some stuff on Monday....and that's what day it is :D

aww, i bet you're really excited :D I was when I found out Iw as gettign Basil :lol: I set his hutch up days before and bought him loads of stuff :lol:

the stuff i'm hopefully ordering:

Taster Selection Pack

Deluxe Bunny Treat Basket
- Hay Preference Oxbow Orchard Grass
- Cube Preference Pine Cones

Small Vine Ball - 4 for £1

Edible Christmas Decorations

Fun Tree Basket
- Hay Preference Pure Dried Grass
- Cube Preference Pine Cones

hmm, i should probably get stuff i can share bewteen them :lol:

I bought 4 seagrass baskets, a bag of brome hay, some pine cones, small vine balls and alfalfa cubes to make my own treat baskets. 2 for the secret santa bunnes and 2 for Charlie and Poppy. I also used the brown paper bags that stuff came in to make bunny christmas crackers, stuff toilet roll tubes with hay and wrap them in brown paper, tie the ends with a bit of sisal rope or something else that is safe for bunnies. :D

that soudns like a good idea, i think i'm gonna have to re do my shopping list :lol:

okay, so here is what I want to order now :lol:

Seagrass and Willow Basket

Taster Selection Pack

Alfalfa Sticks

Pine Cones

Excel Nature Snacks
- Nature Snack Choice Nettle

Edible Christmas Decorations

so each bunny couple can have
a basket with one type of hay one alfalfa stick, 2 pine cones, 1 excel nature snack and 1 edible xmas decoration :)

yeah i just went on it today, it looks ace - i have a weird phobia of shopping online but I might just have to start. getting hay from there has to be easier than dragging it four miles home from the shop on my bike every week.

Back