• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The seed fantastic fundraiser - We did it!

woodstock

Mama Doe
A friend has kindly donated some packets of vegetable and fruit seeds to me... however, I wasn't expecting the box to be so big! So if you would like some seeds, I will be selling them off to raise money for Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare (RNGP) in Rugby.

All packets are in code (expire end 2008 ), and start at RRP: 99p, the most expensive packet i've found so far is about RRP: £3.

You can select the exact veg you want (I really do think I have everything!) with the following prices:

All packets 50p except runner beans
Runner bean packets all £1

Or you can have a lucky dip:

Rabbit safe seed packet lucky dip (grow some veg for your buns!):
5 packets £2
15 packets £5

General lucky dip
10 packets £3
20 packets £5 thats 25p per packet!

Postage 50p

Payment by Internet transfer, cheque, cash to HSBC branch.

Last edited:
I will take:

General lucky dip
10 packets £3

Please pm me an address to post a cheque to and how much for postage.
Can't remember if youv'e stated who the cheque should be payable to?

Rabswood

Thanks Rabswood!

You have a pm

I was begining to think that noone was going to help me with this huge box of seeds! :lol:

What veggies have you got?

Pretty much everything.... that you can get in seed form, and lots of runner beans too....

It's probably easier if you list the veggies you would like checked, and i'll go have a riffle through the box and can list the varieties i've got :lol:

Please can I have 5 packets of rabbit lucky dip and 10 packets of general lucky dip.

I'd like to pay by bank transfer if you could let me have the details please!

Oooh - can I have a rabbit friendly 5 pack please?

A request - no basil please, as it's already taking over my kitchen and there are little flies living in it that are taking over the rest of the house, despite the flypaper. grrr.

I've PM'd you my address, let me know where to send cheque

Thanks!
Kate

Oooh - can I have a rabbit friendly 5 pack please?

A request - no basil please, as it's already taking over my kitchen and there are little flies living in it that are taking over the rest of the house, despite the flypaper. grrr.

I've PM'd you my address, let me know where to send cheque

Thanks!
Kate

Kate - you have a pm :)

I'm just sorting the seeds in to rabbit friendly and 'not'... and I can confirm I have an absolute shed load of broccoli

**** SPECIAL OFFER ****
One free seed packet for all customers!

Tuesday-bun has custom selected and nibbled a number of seed packets from right under my nose (pesky bun), so on a first come first served basis, you will receive a bonus free packet of seeds.... with a Tuesday limited edition nibble in the corner. The seeds inside are packed in another paper envelope, so cannot escape.

:roll: Blooming bunnies! :lol: :lol: :oops:

Please can I have

Runner beans x 1 - £1
Rabbit safe seed packet lucky dip - 15 packets £5
General lucky dip 20 packets £5

I know you say postage is 50p ... but I would guess it will be more for this ... let me know what I owe you please .....

Please can I have

Runner beans x 1 - £1
Rabbit safe seed packet lucky dip - 15 packets £5
General lucky dip 20 packets £5

I know you say postage is 50p ... but I would guess it will be more for this ... let me know what I owe you please .....

You have pm!

Also, just a quick 'sorry' to those who haven't got their seeds yet - i was going to send them out first thing monday - but got side tracked! - i'll get the outstanding ones out tomorrow!

Back