• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any recommended pet sitters in northamptonshire?

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Was hoping to go with east midlands pet sitting who I've heard of on here but they no longer operate in Wellingborough.

I'm looking at a pet sitter to look after my 2 cats and 2 rabbits next week! Left it really late I know but I have got someone to do it if I can'tfind a pet sitter but he does it all in a big rush and I could do with someone who knows about bunnies!

Anyone use any pet sitting services in northants? I've never used one before either so this is a bit new to me!

thanks!
suzanne

i know when my friend was wanting her rabbits cared for the person was charging extreem amounts of money to come in and feed and clean the buns. so she asked me to do it for her.
i would be willing to look after your bunnies if you cant find anyone else to but i dont have a spare hutch, my friend bought hers to my house lol.- only thing is im in corby though
ill have a scout about online and see what i can find for you

http://www.woofnwhiskers.com/dir/boarding-pet-sitting.htm

maybe a couple of links on here that may help x

Last edited:
Have you tried Julian at Paws Unlimited - he's based in Broughton but has carers in W'boro? He's in the Yellow Pages.
If you get stuck with the buns ie you want more time spent with them etc I could offer my services as I live in W'boro & work with animals.

Last edited:
Back