• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Trouble

Artak

Young Bun
I have a neutered male rabbit named Kovu and he's been with me for about 4-5 weeks. I was worried that my other neutered rabbit Cutie would be the one that would fight with him but instead it's my unspayed female rabbit Coco that is fighting with him. She is a Flemish Giant/Dutch cross and he's just a little lionhead! They all share a big pen and Kovu runs around the pen and Coco turns around and tries to bite him but he just hops right over her.:shock: I'm really worried because Kovu is so much smaller than her! I've never had any trouble before bonding my rabbits so I'm not sure what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Unspayed females can be really moody etc. It would also depend on her age etc but sounds like her hormones making her a moody bun!! If she was to be spayed she would prob be much friendlier towards him :D

Back