• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby ratties

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
Did it again - another owner got themselves into a mess with too many rats so yet again I got talked into taking them! Thankfully got rescue backup and some potential homes already this time - and the bonus that they're adorable babies!

The girls (and mum - she's only a young girly herself :()
girls.jpg

Boys (there's two more now - she took them to put with dad and brought them back just now as apparently he was being nasty to them)

boys.jpg

And some closeups of the boys
Picture%20026.jpg

Picture%20027.jpg

Picture%20034.jpg

Picture%20035.jpg

Picture%20040.jpg

Oh my they are so cute and georgous! i wish i liked rats, but im really scared of them :shock: :shock: xx

Ooooh theyre absolutely gorgeous, if I hadnt just got a rescue hammie, I would have loved a few of those.:love:

So which ones are staying then Karly? ;) :lol:

:lol:
None - just ordered two new cages which aren't really rat-kitten friendly with the bar spacing, but they're huge so won't have space for more cages!
Going to be tough letting them go but most (if not all - need to check how many she has space for) will be going to a fosterer for a big rescue next weekend

Awwwwwww :love: I really hope u can let 2 of the girlies go ;) they will be going to a good home I promise! :D but I understand if you cant cos they is just so darn cute... they need big fat kisses and smooches and scritches and the list goes on :lol:

Back