• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its never easy with buns is it!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I was so pleased with myself when I just went out and saw Buu and Beau sitting together, then I went over to Trip and Scarlett and they have had a fight :roll: :(

Is it likley they are fighting because they can see Buu and Beau together? They have always been able to see Buu and Beau from their hutch and never done this :? They are still the same distance they were before Buu and Beau were in together x

as soon as peanut and jelly moved in together, for the first 3 days domino constanty chased pebbles, bcus he cud see the other 2.xxxx

I think it is definetely because they can see the both of them now :lol: Hopefully it will calm down soon, they are sat together now and Scarlett was grooming him :D x

my mum always says tht rabbits are like humans, and like humans, get jealous and can have arguements... only they can't chat to sort it out.
x

Back