• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet Bed

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I decided to handwash mine as I didn't want to run the risk of fluffing up my washing machine!

Blimey, it was sooooo flaming heavy it was like washing a sheep :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's a flipping nightmare! I've got one of those separate spin driers so I used that, and now I'm going to tumble dry it for about a week I reckon!

LOL yes the rinsing took ages, my arms were killing me with all the wringing out!

Hmmmm, wonder if I could sneak it in a washing machine at the launderette next time ;)

gah I handwashed mine in the bath yesterday cos I needed it in a hurry and i couldn't wring enough out and it dripped everywhere as i carried it downstairs then the phone rang so i started running and fell down an entire flight of stairs. its going in the washing machine next time. :( i cant beleive how much water it holds!

I handwashed mine once,never again:lol: :lol:
I put mine in pillow cases which are tied at the top and pop them in the washer.No fluff or anything:D

I might chance it next time then :D

Just got the Vet bed out of the tumble drier and it's all lovely and fluffy!

Back