• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well i have bought a couple of things... PICTURES ADDED

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Well on Friday night my o/h came home to tell me in our local shop on the notice board their was a hamster for sale. £15 for hamster and cage etc! well... i couldnt resist, just thinking of what home this hamster might go to i had to say yes! so Sy phoned and we went to see him, he was beautiful :rolleyes: :love: (will get piccies today) we are not sure what to call him its a mixture between, dougal, Sandy, Doodles etc :lol: so any suggestions more than welcome, we never got told its name :? and it was up for sale as the child got bored :roll: then...........
Yesterday i went and bought a huge 7foot run and 'kennel' for Pringle and Sophie:D it was made for a dog but dog didnt like it so i went to see it and was perfect for rabbits, again i will get photos later as dad is just puting it all together:D its brilliant! so now Patch will be put into pringle and sophies old run and hutch and im hoping to bond patch and benji and put them together! so i know their isnt photos yet but thought id let you all know and ill get photos later :D:D:D:D!

Hope everyone and bun is fine! as ive not been on here in a while! hope all rescues are okay to:D xxx

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES! NOT VERY GOOD BUT WILL TAKE SOME BETTER ONES IN DAY LIGHT XX

This is the run, its 7foot long 4ft wide, its great! pictures dont look at good as in real life though :cry:
DSC02021-1.jpg

Run attached to shed, its got double glazing windows :lol: :oops:
DSC02022-1.jpg

Run again
DSC02021.jpg

Sophie in run, not sure where pringle is.
DSC02028.jpg

looking from shed to run
DSC02027.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Hayley :wave:

Blimey, you've been busy :shock:
The Hammie sounds very cute. What colour is he/she ?

Nice to see you back on RU :D

Janex

Thanks Jane and Sillyrabbit,
Well the hamster is a tan/white colour, hes lovely, hes not awake yet so not been able to get pictures!
FINALLY the enclosure is built and i got a couple of pics but not very good as its dark! i will upload the pictures i have taken to give you all an idea!

Thanks Jane:D im glad to be catching up with some of it, tonight im goin to be reading some threads as i have missed so much!

I also got my eye on a new rabbit :rolleyes: :oops: xxx

fantastic run! :p hope hammie settles in well - please call him anything but Hammie :lol: ooooh you could call him Hamish though :shock:

fantastic run! :p hope hammie settles in well - please call him anything but Hammie :lol: ooooh you could call him Hamish though :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have had quite a few hamsters and would never call it hammie :lol: so original :roll: ... will try get pics of him soon as hes sleeping! xx

Thank you :D! they seem to like it :? was thinking of maybe puting a light in shed, just a battery one but not to sure yet :p the problem is the run is on grass and i dont want to lock them in shed at night so might let them have access to grass to. *touch wood* none of them are diggers so id imagine they would be fine :? what does everyone else think? xx

Back