• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

waterbottles

anamaria

Warren Scout
alfie and charlie will me moving into their new playhouse, when its finally finished, but i wasnt sure where i could put their waterbottle. im not planing on having a hutch or anything in there and although they can have one on the run i want to shut them away at night in the playhouse. i've tried them with a bowl in current set up but they never seemed to have touched it. what have other people with sheds on playhouses so that their bunnys can have a water bottle?? :?
thanks

Not really sure what kind of answer you're looking for here, but I do have a nice and easy tip. All of my buns are in puppy pens with lineolum underneath. I got tired of wiping up water bottle drips constantly, so I zip tied a small dish to the pen under the bottle. Just put two small holes in the side of the bowl (I used a rubbermaid bowl) and run a zip tie through both holes, then attach it to the wire under the bottle. No more wet floor, and it's simple to remove the bowl to clean out- just cut the zip tie and replace!

I've got a panel from one of those play pen type metal garden runs that we have propped up with the bottle hooked on from the back and the spout coming through the bars. One end is wedged behind something so it can't fall.

Back