• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at these beautiful girlies! U/D Pg 2

Kenno

Warren Scout
:wave:
I've been roaming the rabbit rehome website for weeks searching for a bunny for my little Tomee!
My problem is, I've fallen in love with so many but they're all too far away.
:cry:

Look at these beautiful girlies!
Bree
Daisy
Jess
Sparkle
Shannon

And I'm only just half way through my search and I've fallen for so many!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place I wasn't sure where to put it!
:?

Last edited:
I only have to look out of my window to see Bree! :lol:
I'm fostering her at the moment :wave:
If you want more pics/info on her personality etc. feel free to send me a pm ;)
Good luck in your search!:D

OMG.....look at Gracie!!!!!!:D :love: :love:

AGracie.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to go visit Shannon today as she's only in Chester! But don't think I can go now!
Shannon's definately at the top of the list at the moment.

But I still love the other girls too!

CottonMather - Bree is gorgeous, I'll give you a PM! I wanna know more about her! :D

March hare - Oh no not another! She is lovely! Where did you find her?

Aww she does look like him!
She's really cute isn't she!
I might have to visit her! :D

I just want them alll!!!!!!
:love:

A bunny-run is where someone decides to adopt a bun who is at a distance..or a bun in need has to get to a different part of the country...and we appeal for kind volunteers..people who may be travelling that way on other business and they transport the bunster:D

OMG Gracie is soooooo cute!!! - and Bree looks a bit like my Gracie so I would choose one of those two if it were me BUT if I was in your position and I had to choose from a mix of bunnies I would see who had been waiting for a new home for the longest and pick that one.

honeybunny - Ahh that's a good idea! Well I can drive to places near me but when it's like Essex and places further away it's abit more difficult. So that would come in handy. I never knew people did that! That's really nice of them!

Grace and Louis - I know, it's really difficult to choose! I'll make definate decisions when the new hutch arrives which should be soon, I hope!

March Hare - Oh yes, HaHa! I'm abit slow!

I might print off all their pictures and let bunny choose or see which one he chews up first! :lol:

Tomee has narrowed it down for me after getting rather excited from all the photos of the beautiful bunnies around him he chose Shannon & Bree.

They were the only two he chewed up! :lol:

Back