• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a question about bonding 3

:wave:

well as you know I have my two buns choci and lily living together very happyly, bonding went very well. But I'm sort of, might be, ok I am.... geting another bun:roll: :oops:

I want to bond them into a 3, as far as I am aware the little one I might be getting is female. would this work? do male, female and female bonds work?

Choci would deffiently accept another female bun, lilys always been ok around other buns, so I think she would accept another bun.

if it didn't work out, there is room to keep her sperately and I'd have to get her a husbun.

(and before you say why don't I get a rescue, I have fallen in love with this little one, and I'm going with what my heart wants:D )

vikki:wave:

PS if this don't make sense, I'll try again later:lol:

My trio is two females and a male, was quite an easy bond as well. As long as the bonding's all done right then there's a good chance it'll work :)

Back