• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much for an eglu???

I love them but they are not suitable for three medium sized rabbits. If I had ONE netherland dwarf, and I had loads of money, i'd probably have one, cos they look so cool and a netherland dwarf would happier live in there quite comfortably, not three english lops.:shock:

I love them but they are not suitable for three medium sized rabbits. If I had ONE netherland dwarf, and I had loads of money, i'd probably have one, cos they look so cool and a netherland dwarf would happier live in there quite comfortably, not three english lops.:shock:

I don't think even one bun can live in there comfortably. It's only about 2 foot :?

We turn down people wanting to adopt who have these..they are too smal for permanent accomodation..ok for a run and run cover..but not housing..even for one small bun..

Nope, its not suitable for ANYTHING to live in permanently.... oh actually thats not true, I have some snails and ear wigs in mine that seem to be comfortable using it as permanent accomodation.:D

I thinks its too small for any bunny. And I think they are just ugly :lol:

Back