• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
cus i run a bunnyboarding, i wanted to do an offer 4 xmas. anyone who boards their bun with me over xmas will recieve a present. So today i set about putting pressies together!

I bought six little willow baskets off ebay for £1.79 altogether!
and i got 4 x willow balls from hay experts for a pound but got 5 sets!

im also going to make some homemade treats which ive done before 4 boarders and they were a success.

Im also going to get some wood chews, make them a xmas card with their bun on. and make a little label with a carrot on with their names on, and then wrap the whole thing in clear plastic and secure with a bow!

what do you think :D

i thought they wud like it. plus so cheap aswell. my first order from the hay experts and i ordered 22 willow balls!hahahaha

I think that sounds like a lovely idea -- and now I have someone in mind to be Grace and Louis Essex boarding family - I think they have a lovely one in Nottingham and we live in 2 places so we have to have two of everything for them

Back