• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cole our longest resident UPDATE!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Cole was born in foster and lived with his brother Seb until I went on holiday this year..
Sadly while I was away Seb attacked Cole and injured him very badly:cry: It was touch and go as to whether his injuries would heal..but they did.
The brothers were split up and Seb went to a lovely home with another Honeybunny girlie-bun..
Cole

Cole.jpg

poor Cole is still here:( . Due to his brother's attack he has not accepted 3 does that have been tried with him..he just flies at them..so we are willing to let him go as a solo housebun

He's not keen on being picked up but is fine once you have hold of him and quite likes a cuddle..it's just the catching him that is sometimes fun:shock: :lol: ! He isso lovely to watch as he loves to play. With time and tlc I'm sure he'll bond with a new owner.
Please consider offering a home to this overlooked boy..he would love to have his very own human for Christmas:D

Last edited:
Aaaaaw he is gorgeous, how can no one not want him. If I was looking for a house bun I would be saying Yes like a shot.

Awwww - little Cole was born at mine and he really is a sweet little man. Please would someone give this gorgeous bunny a home :D

Told cole he has his own thread and he said " bet it won't work..I've been here since I was born..no one wants me:cry: :cry: "

anyone like to prove him wrong? :D

Shame he is a house bun Jill, we are considering having another single boy and doing what we did before Donut died. Separate time out etc or one in a run and one hopping around - weather permitting. We have come to the decision that we just can't risk Bailey not pulling through his op. After losing two following their ops and then Donut ....

awwwwwwwwww he is absolutly gorgeous im trying to convince boyf we need and want a rabbit but he not going for it.... still i cant beleive he not found a home yet :(:( just re tried other half.... he said where is he is he local on seeing his pic.... i skirted over that... then he read he was a house bun n said no due to all our renovations inside( i know its only practical the garden is already done and rabbit proof and as of xmas i get my big 6ft "daddy built" hutch to foster if i can find somewhere who needs me to foster.) so sadly its a no from me... very sadly someone please take him he is sooooooooo cute.

Last edited:
Awww he is a cutey. Have you thought about going into sales Jill ;) you are always so persuassive :lol:

I don't think Cole is a house bun, he wasn't when he was with me

the reason i'd like himto go as a housebun is he won't accept a partner at present..so I'd like him to go to someone who is at home most of the time so he gets lots of attention...but he will need a secure outside area too as he loves to graze:D

I would love Him

I Live in Glasgow and I have been desperatly searching for a rabbit I can give a home to. I wish I could take him but I dont know how he would get here :( :( :(

the reason i'd like himto go as a housebun is he won't accept a partner at present..so I'd like him to go to someone who is at home most of the time so he gets lots of attention...but he will need a secure outside area too as he loves to graze:D

Sorry Jill, missed that in your first post! :oops:

I Live in Glasgow and I have been desperatly searching for a rabbit I can give a home to. I wish I could take him but I dont know how he would get here :( :( :(

BBY CAKE IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN HIM PLEASE PM ME YOUR DETAILS..WE CAN ALWAYS APPEAL FOR A BUNNY RUN TO GET HIM TO YOU.
HE SOOOOO NEEDS A HOME:D

Back