• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quickest and easiest bond

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Well we here all the horror stoys of late night bunny fights and all that, What has been everyone's easist bunny bond, I will go first.

Dillion and Honey were my easist Dillion was 7 months and Honey was 8 weeks, As soon as Dillion saw honey it was love, He groomed her straight away they never had one fight, To be honest i did not really have a clue what i was doing it was not in neutal ground and i didnt scrub Dillions hutch out, He accepted her straight away and as soon as they met i never once had to seperate them:D

Snoopy and Penny were very easy to bond. Snoopy humped her a few times, then got tired of it, and after that it was lots of grooming and snuggling. :D

domino had been neutured just a week, and even tho ppl say 2 weeks in my judgement...he had no hormones anywys cus he was done at 4 months.

took him an hour and a half drive 2 meet pebbles, put him in HER terratory, and she become submissive. they snuggled on the way home, and loved each other ever since!!

Flopsy was living in a hutch with a sloping roof, she couldn't get out but Charlie managed to get in! :rolleyes: He introduced himself and they just sniffed each other and have been friends ever since.

Hoops hopped out of her box in Jill Honeybunny's kitchen, saw Ant and wasn't at all bothered by him! They've never been apart for a moment ever since!

Trip was about one and a half and Scarlett was about 5 months :D I just put them together and there was no humping or chasing or anything :shock: They just sat together and were cuddled up by that evening :D And Scarlett hadnt been spayed at that point :shock: x

Back