• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey and Monty

andic

Mama Doe
:wave: As you may (or may not) know, I adopted Audrey from Mandy as a wifey bun for my Monty. She has been with us for about a month now and has certainly settled in as you can see :D

audreyrelaxed.jpg

This was taken on the 3rd day together (when they managed to escape from the run:shock: - while I was at work:shock: - Monty was at the bottom of the stairs and Audrey was sat on the bed!!:lol: )
audreyonthebed.jpg

They are enjoying one another's company - as you can see!!
montyandAudrey.jpg

102-0069.jpg

So thank you Mandy for letting Audrey into our lives....the vet has commented already how much calmer and relaxed Monty is:D and Audrey is keeping him in his place.:D She has already made a start on the wallpaper.:lol: ....she even manged to bite a few buttons off the remote control yesterday!!!

I keep Mandy posted on how Audrey and Monty are doing and she will be visiting us very soon.
(Sorry about the quality - it's my camera phone!)

best wishes

Andrea
x

awww... hello Audrey! :wave:
She looks sooooo happy in that last pic, and she obviously feels at home with the wallpaper! :lol:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thats great to see Audrey settled in with her Husbun :D :D

Mandy made a very brave decision to rehome Audrey, putting Audrey's needs before her own.

Janex

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thats great to see Audrey settled in with her Husbun :D :D

Mandy made a very brave decision to rehome Audrey, putting Audrey's needs before her own.

Janex

:wave: Thanks Jane, I admire Mandy very much. As you say she is very brave. She will be coming to visit us soon as we are not too far away. I am in regular contact with her so she knows how they are getting on.:D

Andrea
x

What a gorgeous couple they make!!!!! Audrey looks SO happy.....and Monty looks truly smitten with his new wife!!!:D :D

They do look very happy together. I know how hard it was for Mandy to let her go so its brilliant she's not far away!! :D

Back