• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking for guinea pigs

jesska

Alpha Buck
hi guys i still cant find my pair of piggys im looking for. looked on guinea pig rehome must be some more then that.

kinda looking for:

short hair or that fuzzy hair no long hair as i know my buzz never used to like been brushed
a pair not fuss on the sex
i dont drive but bf does but only pass so like something close to me
indoor piggys
not too young
:rolleyes: i hope im not been too picky

i did like honeybunny pair of girls but they was just too far for me to travel
jess

we have an older pair of girls..2 years old Cadbury and Fudge..very sweet!:lol:
And there is always a guinea run!

aww a bunny run that be very helpful :D aw have you got any picys of these too?? you give me a picy before of 2 girls multi coloured fuzzy little thing are they them? id message you but i dont think its working :?

hi

no the "fuzzy ones!" are reserved.
these two are newish in
will ask their foster mum to re post pics..so watch out for them!:D

Absynian? I think that's the breed you're talking about from your description. Where their fur seems to grow at all odd directions and they look so unbrushed :love:

Anyways, I know a rescue. It's in Barnsley and they had a TON of guinaes when I went and got Dandy (absynian) if you can get there I can find you their website out...

haha yeah that what i mean that fuzzy look to them, ill have to remember that absynian. oh that be great if you have a number or somthing i can get in touch with them on?
ohh i never thought ill have a look on a guinea pig forum lol
im keeping a look out for Cadbury and Fudge honeybunny :D

She took her website down... *pokes* I found her though Beryls bunnies! It's where I got my Absynian from. Mum remembered the name so I found the number. She does small animals. She had a tonne of guinaes when we went. I believe we took three and my mums friend got some too. Doubtful that she won't have any. And as she's had them in the past you're likely to find Abys there. When we went she'd got a litter of them.
(01226) 765884
undefined

Last edited:
Hi

I have 2 rex boys that could possibly be looking for a forever home. One is cinamon agouti and the other is silver agouti. They are fuzzy. I'll do pics later if you like?

I would only rehome them if i knew they were going to a brilliant forever home as I have just kept too many boys and with my new job don't have quite as much time at the mo.

xxx

ginypig oh yes please could you send me some picture cause im still havent decided oh my pair of piggy oh yes they will be going to a very good home hehe
lets have some picture of these boys then and what their like :D are they sqeeky little boys?

Here they are, my beautiful babies...

DSC02030.jpg

Biscuit and Archie

Cheeky, squeeky, they have lots of attitude!

xxx

I'm in Staffordshire... bit of a trek!

And these gorgeous 2 have now found wonderful forever homes! :D

Good luck in your search.

xxx

Back