• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck...

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
... Bobbin's eye has been weeping the last day after being clear for over a month. Just about to give him an eye bath which I always dread because I hate having to distress him so :?

He is going to have a skull x-ray when he is neutered in the new year so we can decide if it's his teeth as I have concluded it cannot possibly be a scratch on his cornea this often :?

Wish me luck :wave:

Well I've just done it, in miracle time I think! He was thumping like a mad thing once he realised there was no escape from the bathroom, but I managed to go for it and pick him up first time.

He does a sort of snorting noise when I am bathing his eye... is this what people mean by a "grunt"? He is relaxed by the odd nose rub though and this helps calm me too :rolleyes:

The best bit of this horrible event is when I let him down and his rewarded with carrot and cucumber, I think he'll agree :lol:

I just hope it's doesn't turn out to be teeth, I can deal with this slight trauma but I don't think I could deal with monthly dentals :oops: In a strange way I just hope he just has slightly problematic ducts.

While I was there I checked out his plums! :shock: :oops: My goodness! :lol: It's quite funny because part of the sack is dark and the remaining is pink, I take it this is due to his colouring? What a lucky boy... not for long! Snip snip:shock:

oooh bobbins going to be ball-less? ouch..
well his cousins are spayd now...

good luck at the vets tho huni xxx

oooh bobbins going to be ball-less? ouch..
well his cousins are spayd now...

good luck at the vets tho huni xxx

Oh yes, how are the girlies recovering?

Bobbin will appreciate your sympathy I'm sure.... he'll probably want to come and stay with you since his mummy is so mean! :? :lol:

Back