• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Rescues

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to make the list of rescues for the Christmas appeal. To make it fair I'd particularly like to help rescues that didn't receive help last year or aren't well known. Does anyone have a local rescue that might need help? Perhaps one that doesn't come online so doesn't get lots of publicity?

Could you tell me a bit about them and their contact details (you can pm them) :)

Thanks,
Tamsin

Have you got a list of who was helped last year?

Expect I'm being stupid but I can't find a list of who was helped last year :oops:

Have you got a list of who was helped last year?

Yep, here you go :)

These were Christmas 2006:
* Rabbit Residence
* Hopper Haven
* Barnsley Animal Rescue
* Animals in Need in liverpool
* Freshfields
* Heathlands Animal Sanctury
* Northampton Rabbit Rescue
* Midlands pet welfare
* RSPCA walsall
* Cat & Rabbit Rescue Centre (CRRC)
* Briar Patch Rescue
* Fife Rabbit Rescue

These are getting rabbit sponsorship money:
*Guardian Angels
*Midlands Pet Welfare
*CARROT
*Alice's Rescue
*ARC
*Ebony Eyes

I would like to nominate Jane Dexter's Rescue in Warwickshire
Jane never gets time to post on here and did not receive anything last year
I'll PM you contact details :D

Janex ( Not the Dexter one!! :lol: )

I would like to suggest Honeybunny's and Kirkby Pet Welfare Nottingham.

thanks for mentioning us Suzanne..but although I wasn't on the "Big" list last year..Tamsin did kindly send us a few bits and bobs so we really shouldn't be included again..

I'll 2nd Kirkby and 3rd Jane warwick:D

I 3rd Kirkby! Thats where I got Bessie from this year (thanks to Mandy) and Celia was lovely!

id say the one sooz22 runs, i guess shes a newer rescue.... the ups and downs with little caspian puts that rescue at the top of my mind right now

bunnyrun's Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue [Greenhill Haven] - she doesn't come on here very often but does a great job with her home run rescue.

Can I please nominate Alice Chamberlain in Gloucestershire, she doesn't get on here much because she is extremely busy with her rescue and does amazing work, sadly not long ago Alice suffered a terrible fire and her garage was totally demolished.

Back