• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

weird places you buns like to sleep

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Okey I was thinking what are some weird places you buns like to sleep.Over the past few days prince as taken to sleeping in my jakect while i wear it.Hes asleep on me zipped up in my jacket right now.

So what weird places do yalls buns like to sleep?

Here is Louis in the classic "asleep in the litter tray" pose

Image140.jpg

This isnt a weird place but I have caught Grace asleep like this a couple of times

Image118-1.jpg

Oh and just for good measure - my hamster scared me to death when I found her asleep like this, I thought she was dead

Image151.jpg

Ebony doesn't sleep in a strange place but she plays dead quite alot!! She will lay out on her side with her eyes open. I've come in a few time and though she was dead! Scared the life out of me. I've run over and she's got uo wondering what all the fuss is about :lol:

Arnie jumped on my lap earlier and fell asleep (think he thought I was his personal radiator) :lol:

He woke up about 20 mins later and shot right off, I think he woke up wondering where the heck he was :lol: :lol:

Beau likes to sleep where he will be in our way, like in a doorway or on the bottom step of the stairs :roll: :lol: The others all just sleep in their hutches :D

Timmy likes to sleep in the dog's bed, just to annoy her.....or in the laundry basket.....or under the footstool......or laying on my boots.....or on my desk laying beside the computer monitor!!!:roll: Binky and Bertie like to burrow behind the cushions on the sofa to sleep! The other buns live outside, so just sleep in the usual places in their beds, or more often than not in their litter trays!:roll: :lol:

Aroma too likes to sleep in the litter box.
Hvile.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen Sasuke and Zakura sleep:roll: And when they do Sasuke sleeps on a cushion and Zakura...well in her hutch, but when she was in her indoor cage she liked to rest on the small shelf in her cage.
I found a school bunny like this once though...that freaked me out.
Imnotdead.jpg

I opened the cage and touched her and only then would she wake up:lol:
I also caught Zakura sleeping like this in her transport cage:
Kanin-Zakurapskeiva.jpg

Back