• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Living together

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Buu and Beau are spending their first night together outside :shock: :lol:

DSC05652.jpg

DSC05664.jpg

DSC05669.jpg

DSC05680.jpg

DSC05691.jpg

DSC05704.jpg

They have been together without being seperated since Thursday night now and we have had no chasing or fighting at all, and they have been sleeping cuddled up :love:

Still havent seen any grooming but they were unsupervised last night so may have groomed each other then :lol:

They have been in the hutch and run since about 6 this morning and were fine the minute I put them in there :D x

What lovely bunnies! gorgeous colour-they would match my cat Alfie!! I Want them..............................................:D

i was like tat with peanut and jelly. i was sure the moment i turned my back they wud kill each other lol. they look so cute together and they match hehehehe

congrats! p.s ur run is sooo good!

Aww, they make such a stunning couple :love: Well done :D Your runs & hutches are always sooo tidy :shock: :lol:

Thanks guys :D

Their run was only so tidy because I was out there all Friday night throwing buckets of water and vinegar over everything and scrubbing it all, so I had just put the stuff in this morning :lol:

Back